who waxoyls cars around Belfast??

Stuart

RMS Regular
Drives
Saxo, 3 series
We can offer these services, degrease and hot steam wash underneath, mask and cover appropriate parts then waxoyl, we also have cavity nozzels and tubes for doing up the chassis legs and all crevices. All done on a ramp

What car is it?

Stuart

RMS Regular
Drives
Saxo, 3 series
Near Lamon Hotel, Around £70 that includes all cavities etc below

Stuart

RMS Regular
Drives
Saxo, 3 series
just up the ballygowan road then. will take a day, as it will need to be cleaned below first thing in the morning and have plenty on time to dry out to be waxoyled late afternoon.

Renaultsport

RMS Member
OP
R
Drives
Clio cup 172
No worries, pm me your number and il give you a bell over the next week, only bought the car and she's very clean, so definitely want to keep it that way

Lesliep36

Drives
MX5
We can offer these services, degrease and hot steam wash underneath, mask and cover appropriate parts then waxoyl, we also have cavity nozzels and tubes for doing up the chassis legs and all crevices. All done on a ramp

What car is it?
motorhome tel umber pls Leslie 07989581250

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
This.^^^
It needs steam cleaned, degreased and scrubbed properly and left at least a day or 2 in dry warm summer weather before putting any sort of underseal on.

mauricej

Drives
Hymer B544

What car is it?
Stuart, do you still underseal vehicles? I'm colkecting 1990 classic Hymer motorhome next week and want to get it undersealed.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Stuart, do you still underseal vehicles? I'm colkecting 1990 classic Hymer motorhome next week and want to get it undersealed.

Stuart hasn't been active on here since January 2023 in case you were expecting a speedy reply