whos who in cookstown...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

miniator

RMS Regular
Drives
'72 Mini
just outta curiosity (sp), is there many ppl from the site that r cruising in cookstown??

i dont be in all that often, blue mini!!

BJ

Banned
Would you not be better driving into town to see, if they are "cruising" Cookstown they won't be able to reply unless they have some laptop thingy going on! :?

Put me down as a definate "no" :lol:

Marty Lad

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
miniator said:
just outta curiosity (sp), is there many ppl from the site that r cruising in cookstown??

in it the odd night, usually as passanger in a white 306, think we tried to race you one night, then we were talkin to you at the lights?

miniator

RMS Regular
OP
miniator
Drives
'72 Mini
BJ said:
Would you not be better driving into town to see, if they are "cruising" Cookstown they won't be able to reply unless they have some laptop thingy going on! :?

Put me down as a definate "no" :lol:

ho ho ho arent we halarious.....shut up

miniator

RMS Regular
OP
miniator
Drives
'72 Mini
MaRtY__LaD said:
miniator said:

in it the odd night, usually as passanger in a white 306, think we tried to race you one night, then we were talkin to you at the lights?

u were talking to me??? really.....i dont remember.....sure uve got the rite mini. theres another blue on with tinted windows and a chequered roof

Fast_CAV

RMS Regular
Drives
548hp sr20
Be about Most thursdays and sun day nites...Will be in anything from a 330d to a Nova... and all in between

rosie

RMS Regular
Drives
anything that bl
i'm about at weekend in either a new black vdubb polo - ( tinted windows , rims etc) or in a new black fiesta tinted as well

Lolly

Drives
Toyota ae86
i be about the odd nite, i always see u drivin thru the town bj, sittin ther sayin u dont lap!!! always see u too miniator...

richard r u attracted by our huge supply of slappers on the nites mentioned! lol teeny boppers on the thurs nite!

Marty Lad

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
miniator said:
u were talking to me??? really.....i dont remember.....sure uve got the rite mini. theres another blue on with tinted windows and a chequered roof

this was about 6 months ago? was probably the other one, was blue with tinted windows, don't know about the roof though

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.