"Why should I pay for mens mistakes?"

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BJ

Banned
Why on earth is the EU ruling on car insurance which is surely up to the companies involved to sort out? :?

I can't believe anyone thinks women are an equal risk on the roads to blokes (esp the 17-24 group)! :roll: When was the last time you heard of a girl killing a group of her mates on the road?

I could quite easily name 10 blokes,including myself,who wrote off cars but not 1 single woman! :eek:

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Always has been, just past the Shell station just out of Newtownbreda towards carryduff.

Andy

Marty Lad

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
men have to pay up for women's mistakes e.g. woman forgets to take the pill, man is paying child allowance for the next 18 years......

Rachie

u could look at that another way.......... man forgets to withdraw, woman loses her tummy ass and thighs to bring his child into the world! :p

BJ

Banned
lolup.gif

Chelle

RMS Regular
Drives
A35 AMG
Rachie said:
u could look at that another way.......... man forgets to withdraw, woman loses her tummy ass and thighs to bring his child into the world! :p

honey i hope this aint the method your relying on to keep u baby free!! :confounded:hock:

Bronk

RMS Regular
wat happened 2 the good old day :roll: were u just hoped 4 the best :lol:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.