Wilkee Landscapes & Gardens

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bugeye-scooby09

RMS Regular
Wilkee Landscapes and Gardens

****2016 Grass season under way ... Get your garden cut from as little as £5 ***

Over 10 years experience and all work carried out to the highest of standards. We cover all of Northern Ireland on a contract or a one off basis

Some of the services offered are

- Garden design
- Turf laid
- Fencing erected
- Patios laid
- Decking
- Flower beds built
- Artificial grass
- Hedge removal and planting
- Tree felling
- Brick paving
- New driveways installed

As well as

- Grass cutting (Regular and one off)
- Hedge cuts
- Garden clearance
- Weed killing
- Powerwashing
- Garden tidy ups

We can also do digger work including site clearance and driveway preperation.

As well as many more services ... If it's not listed then please do not hesitate in contacting us.

Free written quotations provided on request

07575825725 or PM me

Find us on Facebook @ Wilkee Landscapes

Last edited:

Bugeye-scooby09

RMS Regular
OP
Bugeye-scooby09
Oh I was up with you beginning of December and got the big Husquevana chainsaw and a lawnmower from yourselves Great to deal with, will def be up to get more equipment as I need it

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Have a patch 6x15ft that is a kind of half buried rockery that I'd like removed. Thinking about it as a summer job. I'm not too far away (Bangor).

IMG-20150705-WA0000.jpg

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
Glad to hear you have recovered from your accident that was going to leave you out of work for several weeks. The job which you pulled out off at 9am on the morning of April 25th (the day you were due to start) is still here...

Biggest waste of time for us, approx 6 weeks waiting list, 2 site visits from you and a weeks annual leave arranged on our side also wasted. Cheers.

Martyn

RMS Regular
Yo, @Bugeye-scooby09 @backrower

Need you guys to come back to me ASAP. Getting a wee bit bored now

I tried to get this guy to quote a job... arranged by text on Friday to meet with him first thing sat morning (his choice) texted him 1 hr before on sat and he never showed - complete waste of my time.

I'm guessing his reliability could be called into question reading some of the other posts in this thread.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
I tried to get this guy to quote a job... arranged by text on Friday to meet with him first thing sat morning (his choice) texted him 1 hr before on sat and he never showed - complete waste of my time.

I'm guessing his reliability could be called into question reading some of the other posts in this thread.

I was the same when I got the patio done, told me he would be out on the Saturday to give me a quote, never showed.

Went with someone else in the end up.

:-#
Less said, easiest mended

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
I'm glad he didn't do the work for after seeing this. That's shocking workmanship hope you get it sorted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.