Wilks USA Pressure washer snow foam gun

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
Anyone know where i could buy a snow foam gun attachment for the Wilks USA RX550i pressure washer?

Heres the washer in question:

Wilks USA

johnm

RMS Regular
PA Foam Lance

one of the reviews said .....

Peter R.
Verified Buyer

5 star rating

25/02/19
Fitted my WILKS US Jetwash perfectly

Wasn't one of the listed fittings, but the customer services folks were able to help me find one that did fit.
And it worked very well, much better than my old Karcher one.

Cleantec

RMS Regular
@paddymcc Your trigger and current lance attachments should screw apart by hand in the middle, this is one place that your snow foam lance can screw in. Here is a link to that one:

Alternatively, you have quick release jets at the end of one of your current lance attachments. You can purchase a snow foam lance that will click into this quick release socket but it will leave it very far from your trigger, here is a link to that one:

Hope this helps!

paddymcc

RMS Regular
OP
paddymcc
Drives
C63
@paddymcc Your trigger and current lance attachments should screw apart by hand in the middle, this is one place that your snow foam lance can screw in. Here is a link to that one:

Alternatively, you have quick release jets at the end of one of your current lance attachments. You can purchase a snow foam lance that will click into this quick release socket but it will leave it very far from your trigger, here is a link to that one:

Hope this helps!

thanks for the info!

Just stuck an order in for one of the quick release types

Tomwuk

Drives
BMW X5 E70
thanks for the info!

Just stuck an order in for one of the quick release types

How did you get on with the quick release lance? Does it foam okay? I’ve also got the RX550I which has the built in detergent bottle but it’s useless, never foams up properly.

Cheers!

paddymcc

RMS Regular
OP
paddymcc
Drives
C63
How did you get on with the quick release lance? Does it foam okay? I’ve also got the RX550I which has the built in detergent bottle but it’s useless, never foams up properly.

Cheers!

Yeah it works a treat and great foam. Only downside is the Lance is a little long with it on the very end rather than the middle of the Lance.

The built in thing in the base of the washer is a waste of time.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
We keep the pa lances in stock, only a couple left but still have some, if you are local bring the lance and handle with you and we will try match it up, if its the m22 i do have these, we are open thur 1 till 8pm friday and saturday all day! Tel 02890 817187 Procar

Tomwuk

Drives
BMW X5 E70
Yeah it works a treat and great foam. Only downside is the Lance is a little long with it on the very end rather than the middle of the Lance.

The built in thing in the base of the washer is a waste of time.

Great! Have you got a link for the lance you brought? Or the size I need, as I don’t have my pressure washer at home at the moment but from memory it doesn’t have 1/4” quick release push fitting.

cheers