Will I get clamped?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
taxing a car is a right pain in the hole, its not like I dont have the cash sitting here, its not mine to tax or Im not insured :worried:

rosssei

RMS Regular
pablo think i saw you today, beside the streat on malone road!! i was wearing a very bright orange top looking half asleep!

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
about 9am? Was a little late today so ended up parked about a mile away from work :worried: fecking students!

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
I think it would be safer just to get public transport and as soon as u get the v5 go straight to the gas works and get ur tax disc there and then :grinning:

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
public transport would be great if it wasnt so awful! Used it a bit last week and it was a nightmare.

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
Hmm, tell me about it!

I live in Dundonald and drive to uni 3 days a week (to Jordanstown) and get a bus (to belfast) one day a week and the bus takes twice as long, your cold, they are filthy, u always get some 'ayeeeee leeeeeeeeek' on it and why on gods green earth do bus drivers keep letting their foot off the brake at a red light with about 3cms to the car in front of them...

[/rant]

:p

rosssei

RMS Regular
yea bout 5 to...you were turning left onto malone road! lol, i park miles away up in adelaid avenue (excuse the spelling)

fair hike but car seems safe and is in a nice enough area!

JonM

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
about 9am? Was a little late today so ended up parked about a mile away from work :worried: fecking students!
Tell me about it. :p
I usually see your car every day and was wondering what had you parked up there beside me.

/stalking.

JC3

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
im in a similar situation, i bought a car and i thought it had no tax because there was no disc but when i phoned i was told its taxed until end of jan. got in touch with previous owner and he said he threw it out :confounded: so the car is taxed but i have no disc

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I find the whole thing a bit stupid. When you buy any car in my opinion a written receipt with old owner and new owner signatures on it, dated should be enough to give ya say 2 weeks grace to get sorted. If you work 9-5 mon-fri its a pain in bum-whole.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.