William Dunlop Programme

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Anyone watch the William Dunlop tribute on BBC1 last night ?
Very touching and emotional in parts. Real lump in the throat stuff.
So much like his uncle Joey.
Really nicely done tribute. 🙂

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Never saw it but might check if it's on iplayer.

Is it true that he lost his hand? If anyone has seen the grim video it shows a glove in front of the person filming it. Rumors his hand was in it?

Probably all false but we had a big debate in work about it.

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Good show,hard watch
Was a real gentleman,and as said so much like Joey

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia

Is it true that he lost his hand? If anyone has seen the grim video it shows a glove in front of the person filming it. Rumors his hand was in it?

Or maybe his glove came off !

kennymcg

RMS Regular

Harsh to say but by watching the clip of him I would say he lost more than his hand by the time he came to a stop. Absolutely nothing he could have done at that speed. The BBC could have put together 2 hours of coverage of William no problem.

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Heart-breaking, my eyes filled when his partner was being interviewed and it showed the footage of his two little girls.

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
Watched that earlier. I thought his partner spoke brilliantly. Articulated herself very well and how she remained as composed as she did while talking about him and his relationship with his daughter I'll never know.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Or maybe his glove came off !
Harsh to say but by watching the clip of him I would say he lost more than his hand by the time he came to a stop. Absolutely nothing he could have done at that speed. The BBC could have put together 2 hours of coverage of William no problem.

Well that was the debate at work. It could have been a glove but think of how tight those things are on and how fast he would have been going. As said hell knows what he could have lost. At that speed it's just carnage.