Wilsons auctions tonight

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
seen paddymcc when i was just leaving and there was an almera outside with rms stickers on it

dunno why i posted this but hey its done now :lol:

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
the stickers r abit hard to read though on a moving vehicle...the font aint the best.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
OP
Kerzo
Drives
Leon FR
you were just getting out of the car and i was just pulling out onto the road :p

some nice signs you have on the car, very subtle :p

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
yep im still waitin on some stickers comin in... any sign yet?

Kerzo

RMS Regular
OP
Kerzo
Drives
Leon FR
seen that coming in, looked very tidy

there was a prodrive scooby sitting in the yard a couple of weeks back but i was so disappointed to see "max power" stickers on the windows :worried:

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
Its still there for some reason :? must be something dodgey about her if you had looked at the paint work.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
OP
Kerzo
Drives
Leon FR
i seen the maroon one but there was a blue one too a while back which was the model before it

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
kerzo said:
i seen the maroon one but there was a blue one too a while back which was the model before it

Yeah thats the one still there round the back.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
OP
Kerzo
Drives
Leon FR
ah right sorry never seen it, the two of the were parked together the last time i was up

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.