Window Tints

RM55MCC

RMS Regular
Drives
fn2 type r gt
Any one recommend some were to get window tints on Audi Q3 , looking just to get the back windows done as close to factory look as possible?

Many thanks

Eddie_

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Sorry to jump in, but what sort of money would you be talking for rear windscreen and both rear windows to be tinted?

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Do you wait for the car there or does it take a while? Was hoping to get mine booked but don't wanna fart about with lifts etc
When he did my cars I was dropped off to Sprucefield. Not the most exciting place to kill a few hours but I sat in the coffee shop there reading a book and it went in pretty quickly.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Sorry to jump in, but what sort of money would you be talking for rear windscreen and both rear windows to be tinted?
We paid £120 to get the back windows done on a crv. Not sure if that’s cheap or dear as I didn’t price around.

JCM

RMS Regular
Drives
E39
We paid £120 to get the back windows done on a crv. Not sure if that’s cheap or dear as I didn’t price around.
Seems to be the going rate at the minute. Been asking around lately as want my MK3 Leon done. Eclipse tints and carnology quoted £120 for rear windows.

Eddie_

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
That seems fair. I priced Carsmetic Wrap (through work thinking I might get a better deal) and they quoted £150 iirc.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 30D / MK7 R
Last time I priced Pentagon (years ago) they were nearly double that. They do an absolutely perfect job, but I always compare them to the Nu-Luk of window tints.

Coog

Admin
Drives
XJ6
Do they manage to get it perfect round the heater elements and the printed part round the outside of the glass?

Eddie_

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Booked in with Pentagon next Thursday and will pick the car up on Friday - will update my own members car thread once I get it back but judging from the comments about Pentagon on here and also speaking with @Mark315, I don’t think I’ll be disappointed.

Simon at Pentagon seems a great guy. He spent ages on the phone to me when I phoned for a price and was more than happy to send me photos of his car done to give me an idea of the finished product.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Booked in with Pentagon next Thursday and will pick the car up on Friday - will update my own members car thread once I get it back but judging from the comments about Pentagon on here and also speaking with @Mark315, I don’t think I’ll be disappointed.

Simon at Pentagon seems a great guy. He spent ages on the phone to me when I phoned for a price and was more than happy to send me photos of his car done to give me an idea of the finished product.
You’ll not be disappointed mate (y)