Active Deal Windows 10 Professional OEM Key - £23.39

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny

RMS Regular
Yea man, I've used kinguin multiple times for games and bought a windows 8 key for upgrading to Windows 10 a while ago. No problems and it's ready almost instantly.

Pedantic\

It's not legit, an oem license is only valid when installed onto bare metal by an approved microsoft system builder.

Not telling you what to do.. But just want to give you the facts.

/Pedantic

wheeliekool

RMS Regular
Drives
EvoStik
I was referring to kinguin rather than the legitimacy of using oem software.
Assuming we're all big boys in here and can make our own choice whether or not to buy oem but good point nonetheless.

Jonny

RMS Regular
I was referring to kinguin rather than the legitimacy of using oem software.
Assuming we're all big boys in here and can make our own choice whether or not to buy oem but good point nonetheless.

Fair enough :grinning:

Windows will go SaaS within the next 12 - 18 months just like office365.
Valid subscription required to use it.

pablo

RMS Moderator
Pedantic\

It's not legit, an oem license is only valid when installed onto bare metal by an approved microsoft system builder.

Not telling you what to do.. But just want to give you the facts.

/Pedantic

Pedantic

you don't need the / for an opening tag :p

/Pedantic

wheeliekool

RMS Regular
Drives
EvoStik
Valid subscription required to use it.
Not for the average consumer like most of us here.
You can imagine how well that would go down for all the windows 10 users who purchased it or upgraded and are then informed they must pay a subscription to boot their PC?
Removal of ads in solitaire and some other guff the average user isn't aware exists seem to be the only things Microsoft will encourage users to subscribe to.
To me and you browsing rms, xhamster or whatever will make no difference.

Jonny

RMS Regular
Not for the average consumer like most of us here.
You can imagine how well that would go down for all the windows 10 users who purchased it or upgraded and are then informed they must pay a subscription to boot their PC?
Removal of ads in solitaire and some other guff the average user isn't aware exists seem to be the only things Microsoft will encourage users to subscribe to.
To me and you browsing rms, xhamster or whatever will make no difference.

With Windows 10, The OS Becomes A Service Instead Of A Series Of Major Releases

It'll be available as a standalone subscription and at a reduced rate as part of an office365 subscription.

39% of software in use globally is pirated. Do you not think that one of the main reasons for vendors like adobe moving to creative cloud and microsoft with office365 is for anti piracy?

wheeliekool

RMS Regular
Drives
EvoStik
That was on tech crunch last year man, there's since been press releases stating differently.
Seems to be a lot of confusion surrounding the issue.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.