Winter Protection Packages @ PMG Autocare

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
WINTER PREPARATION PACKAGES

With winter and dreaded salted roads around starting to appear its important to have your car well protected against the elements.

We have three packages so there is something to suit everyone's budget.

Base Package from £100

Thorough vehicle decontamination wash, this removes any tar deposits, treatment for iron fall out and clay to remove bonded contaminants.

Paintwork polished and finished with durable wax.

Wheel faces decontaminated and sealed with durable wheel sealant.

Glass sealed with our hydrophobic glass treatment. This maximises visibility and resits freezing so no de icing of windows on cold winter mornings!

Premium Package from £200

As our base package plus

- wheel removal wheels thoroughly decontamined and sealed front and back with our hydrophobic wheel sealant.

- arches steam cleaned and sealed

Or for ultimate in vehicle protection there is our hydrophobic protection detail.

This includes a paintwork enhancement, wheel removal, coatings applied to paintwork, glass and wheels for the ultimate durable protection for your vehicle.

Priced from £450 it is our most comprehensive package to prepare your car this winter.

Get in touch today!

11828815_907814339255208_7457756040337542901_n.jpg

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
@big_pete does the hydrophobic coating got the glass seriously resist frost in the morning??? Could I just get that done cause the paint on my Audi is shot and until I get it painted I can't get anything else done unless you have a magic wand lol

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
Yea it is incredible stuff. Its just £40 to have the treatment on its own :grinning:

Markon

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3
@big_pete Looking to get the premium package done, quick question though would the polishing remove some 2000 grit sandpaper polishing marks? Can't seem to get rid of them myself they keep coming back after couple of days.

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
It wouldn't as its light polishing but we could machine an individual area if its causing trouble

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
My astra looks like it was washed with brillo pads.... you will have the pleasure when I get home at Saturnalia ( commonly and erroneously known as Christmas )

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.