Wonka's 6N1 1995 VW Polo 1.3CL

• Thread starter Deleted member 13907
  • Start date
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Plate already changed - the guy I bought it off bought it for the plate. He spotted the car a good while ago and left a card on the window with his details, saying he was interested in buying the plate. Got a call from the girl who owned it a couple of months ago to say she would sell it, but only with the car. I would say the car cost him nothing in the end.

Edit, too slow.

Deleted member 13907

OP
D
Well the wee polo has served its purpose for me and with some terminal rot found, it was time to move it on. There’s still MOT on it til October, so a young fella picked it up this evening to do him a couple of months before he goes travelling.

Thanks for all the kind comments and suggestions on this thread. I had only started it as a bit of a laugh anyway, but it just goes to show that RMS is more than just fans of supercars.

Would definitely be keen to buy a cheap ‘project’ car in the future, but unfortunately this one was a bit more than I could have handled and at the end of the day it would have meant nothing to me anyway.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Well the wee polo has served its purpose for me and with some terminal rot found, it was time to move it on. There’s still MOT on it til October, so a young fella picked it up this evening to do him a couple of months before he goes travelling.

Thanks for all the kind comments and suggestions on this thread. I had only started it as a bit of a laugh anyway, but it just goes to show that RMS is more than just fans of supercars.

Would definitely be keen to buy a cheap ‘project’ car in the future, but unfortunately this one was a bit more than I could have handled and at the end of the day it would have meant nothing to me anyway.

Hopefully you now have that bit more confidence to get something else now never mind get stuck in. That's what its all about.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.