Work in progress

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Con

RMS Regular
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
I was goin to wait till im finished altho a few people saw it last nite in ards. Recently i have been working on the body work of the car. Theres a new front splitter a seat toledo 2 peice splitter currently bein smoothed into the original front bumper. altho with the weather at the moment not much is being done. Also got the tints in done by myself. very good job those whp i spoke to last nite a vouch for the tints. Got her lowered 40 mm on Gmax springs and getting the rear done soon. Interior resprayed from renault excuse grey plastic ***** to black and silver highlights with blue velvet. With custom Fiberglass Door Pods with Aplpine Type R 6.5 Comps
Aint had any boot install so i got a few bits to get some tunes in the rear. Alpine Type E Sub. Infinity Box and grill. and a 2x150w amp bridged.
Oh AND ALL GRAPHICS REMOVED.

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
need to loose the sliver handles . toyo/megane graphics and the sunstrip

buy a new plate ;)

should look better when complete

you really did ruin that megane IMO

con1.bmp

Con

RMS Regular
OP
Con
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
i want to use tiniting film for a new plain sunstrip but im gonna get it done when im gettin the rear window tinted. and i have the other side chrome fil off. ready to be colour coded. justa int done that side in pic. it takes ages. and some nail polish remover

brendy

RMS Regular
too many of the bits look stuck on mate, I think it would look well when alls done and finished.
the splitter needs the sides shaved back a bit to level it off, the rear upper spoiler and "bits" at the rear of the skirts look odd and give too much detail for the eyes, whip the spoiler off and smooth the skirts!
my opinions only and prefer the less detail route over the intricate look.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Starting to look a hell of a lot better. Nice job with the door pods - the car is certainly starting to look a lot better. Lose the sunstrip, chrome handles and the decals!

Andy

Con

RMS Regular
OP
Con
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
cheers at least these are alot more positive comments than the "stick every free fastcar/max power/redline sticker on to the car and humiliate myself" stage

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Lose the chrome door handles, paint the mirror baseplates, get a new number plate.

Weld up those rear doors if possible. :laughing:

Nice flags btw. :p

Con

RMS Regular
OP
Con
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
im keeping the base plates black. and colour coding the handlles and a new plate S999CON is what im after 2 grand i think it is

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
dont waste 2 grand on a plate, theres a lot of other stuff to that wagon needing sorted first mate to be honest. Just keep the same reg but get new plates made up as those look nackered. I would get new skirts as they are too broken looking or something at the back, then re-colour code the lot as i noticed in one pic the paint is coming off your door bump strip. And as someone else said, shave off part of the splitter at the side to even it up.
Overall its a big improvement, and im lovin' the door pods!

Miss 206

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR GT - Mil
well connor i think its coming on well, though i agree it needs to loose the crome bits inside as well!!! and dont waste £2000 on a number plate, if your that flush give some to me!!!! ha ha!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.