work in progress..........

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

coup de monkey

OP
coup de monkey
Forest said:
oi oi grandad didnt have computers in them days eh?

LOL........ forest lad - u no wot u can go do (hint - it involves u goin to the kitchen, openin & retreivin a rollin pin & anal insertion of said object)......

coup de monkey

OP
coup de monkey
Ashton said:
http://www.reallymeansounds.com/forum/album_personal.php?user_id=3389 click upload pic

this aint fair....... just tryed this but wont let me do it as comes up with 'your uploaded file is too large or corrupted' - tryed several pics! :cry: thing is i cant see how coz iv just down loaded them onto my comp from my e - mail add & they were taken from a pic fone aswell!!!!!

help....... :oops: :roll:

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
is it in a .jpg format??? what size are they???

hit the post reply button then add attachment below where you would normally enter the text

buff

RMS Regular
Drives
Jimny
it has to be 800x600 pixels or less and has to be less than 120Kb i think.

use photoshop or something to make them smaller or email them to me and ill fire tem up for ya.

coup de monkey

OP
coup de monkey
buff said:
it has to be 800x600 pixels or less and has to be less than 120Kb i think.

use photoshop or something to make them smaller or email them to me and ill fire tem up for ya.

il mail 'em to ya - c wot u can do with them....... :oops: ;)

i hate being comp illiterate!!!!!!!! :cry:

buff

RMS Regular
Drives
Jimny
sorted, the pics were huge!!! 0.4MB lol there a bit smaller now :laughing:

coupde.jpg

pfront1.jpg

pfront2.jpg

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
wheels don`t look to bad fbs no doubt in good time young coupe da monkey will have the height prob sorted

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
mate remember a rover is for life not just for christmas, its a full shed, i will donate a 5 litre tank of petrol so you can burn it out, its bound to look better after that !!!!!

coup de monkey

OP
coup de monkey
the suspn kit is on order to drop it on its ass!!!!!!!!! :oops: :eek:

i nearly did burn her - the only thing gettin me thro the day is the fact iv still got me 5 turbo.......... :evil:

this is only the begginin for the coup - i think its a big improvment over std anyway.........
:?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.