Worth a watch if you considering speeding!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
I get the point your trying to make, really I do, but let's face it, the likelihood of any of us traveling fast enough on our roads here to cause the same damage is slim, even if there are those of us lucky enough to own a hypercar.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
That's pretty stomach churning... Soon as I realised the car was lhd and saw the damage, I felt very uneasy.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
The emergency services don't seem to worried ! The bystanders didn't want to move him but the ambulance guy just dragged him out by the feet. Unless he was dead already.

Gaz168

RMS Regular
OP
G
In Moscow Lamborghini, donated by the father of the MMA fighter, nicknamed the Beard, got in an accident: one person was killed, the second is in a coma

Here is the full report of the incident.. The car was belonged to a Russian mma fighter which was getting some work done in the workshop the two boys decided to take the customer car own for a run (joyrider) and end up in this nightmare accident..

My point here is you will never wish this to happen on anyone even if it for the wrong reason just like the two boys here.. And as @Blackie said the chance of any of us traveling that fast and causing an impact that huge are very slim.. But any kind of accident isn't really nice and no matter how/who is it occur on.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
No one does 150mph+ for a loaf of bread, you do it for the thrill. And the greater the risk, the greater the thrill.

Moral objections regarding other road users aside, surely the point to insane speeds in cars is the thrill. If anyone has ever done those sort of speeds and not realised that one slip up and they're dead..

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
The doors still work, testament to some good engineering right there.

Slap it up then that's what you get when you steal someone's car no different to a divis joyrider in my book!

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
You can just make him out, he's mostly hidden by the lamp post.

Amazed the guy they hauled out was still in one piece.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
No one does 150mph+ for a loaf of bread, you do it for the thrill. And the greater the risk, the greater the thrill.

Moral objections regarding other road users aside, surely the point to insane speeds in cars is the thrill. If anyone has ever done those sort of speeds and not realised that one slip up and they're dead..

Depends where the loaf of bread is and where you are really. If going to a shop via the Autobahn...they might.

And I doubt that crash is 150mph or anywhere near it. The car would be in far far worse shape if it was. IMO That Lambo could easily be a 70mph crash

Of course why pick up on speed as the primary point here...when effectively the car was stolen and taken for a joyride, who also clearly couldnt drive and also drove too fast

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
All you can see is his arm. Safe to say he was getting mopped up.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.