would you let your woman drive, your pride and joy?????????

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Clinty

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Ronald Regan has more chance of driving my car ffs. Theres no way in hell she will get near it when she gets around to passing her test. I value my car and alloys to much.

Best thing is when she either damages it or the wheels she will say it wasnt my fault!!! Aye right dream on your not getting near it!!!

coup de monkey

Sir Saxalot said:
nice name change monkey, i don't have her anywhere near my insurance or my car :grinning:

cheers fella......... 8)
nah - seriously, 90% of the female population cant drive 4 sh!# but all praise my missus, shes very careful, very considerate & has even commented on when the wheels & bumpers r sorted how much more carefull (if thats poss! :laughing: ) she'd have to be....... ok - she has bit of trubs parkin straight in car parks but hey, cant av everyfin....... :evil:

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
yes jacqui but i think we tolerate sexism on RMS do we not?

hehehehe! cue the ogre!

Ciaran

RMS Regular
Drives
i3 REX
my other half is on mine only as a precaution that if I still hungover from the next day she can drive me about!

Marc

RMS Moderator
i'd let my woman drive my car... its soo handy.. on long drives you can let her drive for a bit and u get to have a rest :laughing:

rosie

RMS Regular
Drives
anything that bl
too rite we get to drive ur motors!!!!!
if we're good enough to take to bed we're good enough to drive ur car!

andream232000

Must admit there are a few **** women drivers out there, but there are alot more **** men drivers & if ya disagree just read some of the stories on this web site about how they accidently crash and write their cars off! Rest my case x Everyone should just drive their own cars and stop moaning about it!

rembem

rocko offered to put me on his insurance but no way in hell am i drivin his car ...... im **** scared of the thing helllllllllllllllllll nooooooooo he can go on mine but i will never ever drive his car ever

can u imagine wat hed look like if i wrecked it oh lord no im fine wit the passenger seat in that car thanks

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
no chance!

explain this to me:

so say your insurance fully comp if £1k, you put your girl on it it comes for £200 to £800.

does she have to pay to be on it? if not how does it work out that for one person its £1K and for two its £800?

ya wa?

sexy chica

What about if you owned a tractor? Or a Jet?
Tomcat.gif

Fast_CAV

RMS Regular
Drives
548hp sr20
I made the fatal mistake Of letting The GF drive My stock Car...GSI carlton...In one of Our fields...
Not only did she Boil it But we ended Up on our side in a ditch...she also somehow managed to tear off brake lines so when i jumped Back into it...I Drove it straight into the house and wrote it off... was very sore...

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
When i lost the books for a few months, my mum used to drive my Nova to safeways to get the shopping! Used to come home telling me about all the people flashing there lights at my car lol!

Dad also used to take it to work the odd time. Had no real problem with it really!

No chance now once its finished again!

Keith

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
I stuck my ma on my insurance to bring the figure down a bit but no was would i let her drive it. I'd hate to see the state of the car if the back end stepped out on her in the wet ! :eek:

And for that same reason, there's no way i'd let a chick drive my car.

Ciaran

RMS Regular
Drives
i3 REX
I remember my mum borrowed my last BMW - she ripped the front spoiler off! Bint.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
Well she is on it now and is a very happy camper. My theory is....when she is happy...im happy!!! ;)

@Sir Saxalot.........The bint who bought the new headunit is well gone!!! She was a head melter!! There is no way i would let her near the steering wheel!! The new gf is much more mentally stable (sometimes!!) plus she drives it with great care-avoiding all pot holes etc!!

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
Andy_gdon's sig said:
"If there is grass on the pitch, play on it. No grass?? Turn round and play in the mud!!"

how appropriate for a school teacher :lol:

Emmy

i have alloys on my car and i aint once kerbed them so not all female drivers love to damage wheels! specially when you spend the money on them yourself.
My boyfriend doesnt let me drive his car purely for the fact that A. its 250bhp rwd and ild love to rip it but id probably kill myself! B. I'm not fully comp insured so i cant and he cant stick me down as named driver as im under 25 anyway.
I drove his last mr2 when we first started going out but we all know guys like to impress the ladies with their cars! and i was too scared to rip it up the road anyway coz i dunno about anyone else but when you knwo ur not insured on the vehical dont you drive really really carefully coz your **** scared of crashing it?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.