WRC 2016 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
No odds available yet anywhere, I suspect until the driver merry go round is sorted.

Putting your money on Ogier last year (total no brainer) would have returned more than any high street ISA. :scream:
Keep me.posted

Gaza_r

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus TDCI
Ogier tested the Fiesta this morning.

sebastien_ogier_se_pone_a_los_mandos_del_ford_fi.jpg

Being a Ford fan boy I'd love it if he signed for M-Sport.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Malcolm Wilson spoke to Autosport today following Ogier's run in the car:

"The test went well. The car performed very well all day.

"I have to say it looked very impressive from where I was watching from, it was great to see Seb in the car."

Four-time champion Ogier's attitude and approach stood out to Wilson.

"People had told me before how straightforward and easy he was to work with and that's just how I found him," he said.

"I was really pleased with the respect shown from him and Julien [Ingrassia, co-driver] and our guys.

"The car started the test in the same set-up it had been when Ott [Tanak] was driving it yesterday.

"Seb drove it like that, then came back and made some changes - he was keen to see how the car felt when he'd made some specific changes. And the good news was that the sun was shining!"

Wilson has made no secret of his determination to sign Ogier for 2017 and hopes the test moved a deal closer.

"He got a good kick of the ball," Wilson said.

"Now it's back to the discussions which will continue next week."

8CBF8867-20EA-48D1-850D-AAEF457420BD.jpg

(y)

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.