WRC 2017 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Damn you I thought I'd be first

IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
it's f**kng freezing lol

And he is right, it is! Only crazy people stand out in the woods all day in those parts, at that time of year!

Lunatics, lol :grinning:

Seriously, bring proper clothes and footwear. Last couple of years have been on the mild side, but if you are lucky enough to get a proper one you will know it!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
And he is right, it is! Only crazy people stand out in the woods all day in those parts, at that time of year!

Lunatics, lol :grinning:

Seriously, bring proper clothes and footwear. Last couple of years have been on the mild side, but if you are lucky enough to get a proper one you will know it!

Sums us up really :p

Oh don't worry I'll probably have that many heavy clothes with me I'll need to wear some on the plane and just sweat it out lol

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
That road is over Wrynose Pass/Hardknot Pass in the Lake District. It's only a few miles from M-Sport HQ and used to be my daily commute road:imp:
I was going to guess somewhere in the lake district as knew it was near them. Then DC said wales so didn't bother.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
That road is over Wrynose Pass/Hardknot Pass in the Lake District. It's only a few miles from M-Sport HQ and used to be my daily commute road:imp:

Thought I had been over every lane in the lake district :grinning: Love it there, some amazing drives, just a shame it is usually full of English :p :innocent:

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
That's great news for the sport. Shakes things up a bit making Msport more of a contender.

Reactions: DC.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
They have a few British engineers so not all Finnish but pretty much. 4 Finnish drivers sharing 3 cars should be fun.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.