WRC 2017 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Absolutely brilliant result for M-Sport, drivers and constructors Championships won.

Didn’t want Ogier to win again but really wanted that result for M-Sport, it’s been too long.

salster

RMS Regular
Drives
mini
the highlight and heart-stopping moment of the year still has to be Kris Meeke and his little spin round the car park, especially when everybody is watching it live on tv.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Pity they arent getting more involved to keep ogier for next year. Be interesting to see what happens with him next year.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Looks like Citroen or M-Sport.

Hope he stays put.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Having done what they have done, I can see ford spunking more coin, ford performance is a global brand now and with a plethora of sporty ecoboost equipped cars globally it would make sense

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Ford Performance tweeted about M-Sport’s success today so there is hope.

Surprised M-Sport haven’t found a title sponsor, although it should be easier now.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Ford Performance tweeted about M-Sport’s success today so there is hope.

Surprised M-Sport haven’t found a title sponsor, although it should be easier now.
Until this season that had nothing to bring to the table really, a great effort

Reactions: DC.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Great to see Ogier do it again and brilliant for m-sport, shows that the key is consistency. Also good to see Evans win an event.

Ford have a bit of history of buggering off from a team after backing them a bit do they not? Now they have left WRX they may well approach m-sport but wouldnt hold my breath.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
That was a great drive by Evans, well done.

Great for Ford, and well done Ogier. Good to see him do it without the massive team backing of VW.

Hyundai lost out on inconsistency, they must be kicking themselves, possibly their best ever chance.

Toyota will be right up there next year too.

Reactions: DC.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I suppose they just want to get shot of leftover parts, so flog it all off to customer teams instead :innocent:

They wanted to do this already this year but didn't get their act together and missed the homologation window.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
I kinda feel like VW shouldn't be allowed to come back so soon. Like an ex girlfriend who broke your heart and then wants to come back straight away and be friends. It's too soon, we can be friends again in the future but I need some more time.

You should never buy a Volkswagen.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Talk of DMACK not running a WRC team next year to focus on development.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.