WRC 2017 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
M-Sport will give them a brave run.

*Edit* I see Breen will drive the 16' spec car at Monte Carlo as Citroen only have 2 17' spec cars ready; 1 for Meeke & 1 for Lefebvre.

Last edited:

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I think it will be as follows

Citroen
Hyundai
Ford
VW (if it happens)
Toyota

Reactions: DC.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
VW looks dead (for definite this time)

I thought they might have Nasser & Andreas but it looks even beyond Qatar's financial reach. Huge shame.

B6GUE

RMS Regular
OP
B6GUE
Drives
MK1 FRS
I think it will be as follows

Citroen
Hyundai
Ford
VW (if it happens)
Toyota

I hope your wrong mate, And it's FORD on top for a change :p

Only joking I can't wait to the 2017 season but I can't understand why Andreas only got a WRC 2 drive ATM..........

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
2017 C3 WRC
FA2C3BAF-FB3D-4354-BA06-876A81E2497D.jpg

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I hope your wrong mate, And it's FORD on top for a change :p

Only joking I can't wait to the 2017 season but I can't understand why Andreas only got a WRC 2 drive ATM..........
He obviously couldn't afford a WRC drive

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
They thought about absolutely nothing other than aero, it just happened to end up looking cool :cool:

Nobody designing a race car gives a pig's fart how it looks.

KevM

RMS Regular
Going by all the test vids online, the C3 will be untouchable if it's reliable. It's the only car that looks visibly quick & planted. Sounds pretty mental too

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Dani Sordo playing in the new i20 WRC. Looks great in plain white (y)

Cess

RMS Staff
On the RMS Blog: The World Rally Championship (WRC) stands at a crossroads and 2017 could be a make or break season. During the heady heights of the 80s and 90s, the world rallying regularly made headline news and drivers were household names.

Over the last decade or so, the sport has appeared a bit rudderless, suffering from debacles like the former promoter going into administration and a team exodus. In an effort to reinvigorate the championship, the FIA have sanctioned the biggest rule shake-up since the death of Group B. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Gaza_r

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus TDCI
Great article @Cess

My loyalties will be split next season.

I want Kris to win, but the Ford fanboy in me wants Oiger give the Blue Oval it's first drivers title since 1981.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.