WRC 2022

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Fourmaux tested out the new safety cell on the first stage of this morning with a big off down a revine and it looks to have held up well! Car is a mess though.

IMG_0F65ED5AC6F8-1.jpeg

Loeb fastest through as well, proving he's still the GOAT.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
I’d always go for Ogier when talking about the GOAT but have huge respect for Loeb.

WRC will miss dearly the Seb’s when they actually retire.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
I can see the argument for Ogier over Loeb due to the other teams thing. I think both are about the best of the best.

But.

I just prefer Loeb, who has also proved to be pretty quick at whatever motorsport discipline he turns his hand to.

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
OP
davecoupe
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
Probably one of the only ones in the field to have driven a non active diff WRC car, so he has that previous experience to draw from.
He has been driving what is essentially a WRC car through the desert in Saudi every day for the past month too So probably sharper than most of the field.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
He's cool as fk, saw him in 2020 doing a load of tricks on a trials bike around his gaff when he was locked down. Also him and Frankie Delecour having a 306 Maxi each to rally for the craic. He just loves driving and you've got to respect that, it's that love for driving that has kept him at the sharp end.
And to think he could have been a world beating gymnast. Man of many talents. Master of most, it seems.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
That Puma must be pretty well sorted already.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Was listening to a podcast with Chris Patterson over christmas and he was saying the Greensmith is a top class pilot, was heading towards being a premiership goalkeeper before changing tack into rallying.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
He has had some serious talent in the silly seat beside him.

Michael Gilbey, Alex Gelsomino and Craig Parry to name a few.
He has indeed, but there's been an attitude / performance change since Chris sat with him.

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
OP
davecoupe
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
Sisteron, separating the Seb from the Seb.

Craig and Paul comfortably in 3rd now too with a brand new set of tyres saved for the power stage tomorrow 🤞

Reactions: DC.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
They’d be fooling to risk anything tomorrow.

Bring it home in 3rd and make the most of Evans not scoring.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Day highlights are available on Red Bull TV if anyone doesn’t have BT Sport.

Todays highlights are on at 9pm.