WRC 2023

AidanMcG

RMS Regular
Drives
6R
Team Thierry. What a balls.

Edit. Breen just beat Neuville on the PS to finish in second overall. Lol
And with Rovanpera only 6.4 behind Breen, can’t imagine Hyundai would want to drop manufacture points.

Given Craig’s target is for a full time seat next year, consistently beating Lappi has got to be his target this year (along with that maiden win)

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Silly from Hyundai there, but not surprising to try and bump their No.1 driver (who's doing a full season) up the results all the same!

DC.

RMS Regular
OP
DC.
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Red Bull TV tonight at 9pm, usually, for today’s highlights.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars

Two great lads, and well deserved.

For my first few events, it was Liam who stepped in with the loan of his spare helmet, allowing me the chance to live the dream in the silly seat.

He's a very talented driver, but has been paramount to working with young drivers, getting them up to speed. A dedicated navigator that deserves every medal.

salster

RMS Regular
Drives
mini
WRC Mexico coming up, who can forget Kris Meeke and his car park stunt? can still remember watching it live on tv and not believing what i was seeing. i loved kris meeke as it was never boring when he was on stage.

AidanMcG

RMS Regular
Drives
6R
42D3437B-D807-4ECE-A10F-38F79D5CED5A.jpeg

No words at all. Will be a massive loss to rallying here and abroad

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
What absolutely awful news that is, can't believe it at all. Massive loss to rallying here and abroad. Thoughts with all his family and friends

DC.

RMS Regular
OP
DC.
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Unbelievable. In absolute shock.

His mate Jaffa will be waiting for him. 😞

R.I.P. Craig.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Absolutely devastating news. I have been a fan of his for years and was over the moon for him to get a seat in the WRC.

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
Devastating news , always showed how much he loved his job.
Will be missed . Only the good die young.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Completely devastating, awful for his family and friends. :pensive:
Such a bright, positive and energetic young man, a huge loss to rallying in Ireland. :sob:

salster

RMS Regular
Drives
mini
it goes to show when your time is up its up, unreal.
quote from someone on twitter
(Hyundai Motorsport driver Craig Breen has been killed in a testing accident ahead of next week’s Croatia Rally. The Irishman went off the road. The front-left of the Hyundai i20 N Rally1 collided with a pole fatally injuring the 33-year-old. RIP Craig)

Last edited:

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
it goes to show when your time is up its up, unreal.
quote from someone on twitter
(Hyundai Motorsport driver Craig Breen has been killed in a testing accident ahead of next week’s Croatia Rally. The Irishman went off the road. The front-left of the Hyundai i20 N Rally1 collided with a pole fatally injuring the 33-year-old. RIP Craig)
Hopefully he didn't know anything about it. Been to many an RTC with cabin breaches and it's horrendous

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Was just thinking that Frank Meagher was his hero and died in a testing accident too unfortunately.
Be interesting to see if this has implications for the rally1 cars too, I know there is a good safety cell in them but it's not a full steel shell outside that.

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Brutal. Such a Genuine fella and mighty craic even back in his Early Karting day's. His Passion and Talent got him to the very top.

R.I.P Craig