WRC Wales 2011

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Im thinking about it! though I have been thinking of going to Sweden next year too.
Have you been to a WRC event before? Trying to figure out whats the best one to go to.

Bilal

RMS Regular
OP
Bilal
Drives
Tesla Y
Nope never been before so thats why im sticking just overseas in uk and then try somewhere else next year

RayL

RMS Member
Drives
Subaru Legacy Ou
Wales is ok, weather is usually poor but its one of those things and the traffic going to and leaving the spectator points can be awful. Can be expensive with tickets, accomodation etc. I have been to WRC Spain a few times, Ryanair from Dublin to Reus, booked early its really cheap, we always stayed in a 3/4 star hotel in Salou but could be done cheaper if you wish and no stage charges. Last time we went for a week, 1/2 board, hire car for £280.

Cess

RMS Staff
Ray's right, you'll probably do a foreign round cheaper and not freeze your balls off in the process

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
I priced rally GB one year and ended up going to the Monte at the start of the following season for cheaper.

Another bit of advice would be to avoid places renound for dust.

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Save your money and go to a round in Europe. Most are free (apart from a car park maybe).

You get penned into ****ty little spectator areas in Wales and they stroke you with the price off tickets.

I haven't been to GB in 10 years due to the price!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.