WSB 2018

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Phillip island this weekend , qualifiying starting soon. Can our own wee johnny Rea go for a 4th title to equal carl fogarty? or is he going to get pushed harder this season , cant wait to find out!
Whats youre thoughts on this seasons WSB ?

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
I think JR is so comfortable on the ZX now he willbe a force to be reckoned with this year again. Chas Davies, Sykes, Van der Marc, Melandri will be the usual threats and my tip Jordi Torres for a top 4 finish this season. Hope Norge has a better season than last year aswell.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
WSB badly needed more riders at the sharp end, hopefully the boys can deliver racing that's anywhere close to that of BSB

4th title - hard fought yet probable

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Bad luck for Jonny in r1, dodgy pirelli tyres again but at least he held on for some points.
I see they will have a mandatory pit stop for r2, due to the tyre issues today. Will have to start on the coffee about now and try to stay awake for r2 tonight. :grinning:

BLS

RMS Regular
OP
BLS
Drives
bmw
Cracker ride from melandri all the same , bad luck for jr but fancy him for race 2. The yamaha boys trading paint a few times lol

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
great race
melandri is definitely not making the numbers up this year ... a serious threat to Johnny's reign
chaz is still pushin the limits on his duc
honda seems to have made some progress over winter
at the moment it certainly looks like a more open playing field which is great for the sport overall

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Talking point of the weekend already - 300SS superpole...

The boys tripping each other up while Ana Carasco sticks a pole time in nearly a second ahead. First female winner last year at Portimao and first female pole (y)(y)

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
That was a great race! Nice to see the Superbike boys down for Kenan

Yea,
Even though he cost Norge a WSS championship in 2009, racing him on the penutimate round for 2nd place and pushing him onto the grass when he wasn't even in the running. ;) :p
Cal won it that year anyway. :grinning:

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
A Peaky Blinder

peakycoverxmas.jpg

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
I really like Shakey and Brookes on the sofas though, same as Christian Iddon getting into commentary last week at Oulton... (and even Hutchy at the NW through his injuries) I think it also helps that they're talking to Matt Roberts week in week out

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Quote of the meeting....
"well Johnny....is there any others out there who you think might be hard to get past" ?

Johnny....."I don't know, I haven't seen any of them" :joy::joy::joy:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.