WSB 2019

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Wheres Alvaro going with the Duke? Is it setup changes or too keen/over riding it?? 3 Kwaks on the podium is a statement of intention :grinning:

BLS

RMS Regular
OP
BLS
Drives
bmw
Go Johnny Go Go Go ...
Toprak 1st win will come.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Be interesting to see if he attacks donnington after 2 off's in succession. Certainly has made things more interesting... however no one had no answer to how he progressed like he did on the sprint race ... with his ability and grunt from the duc it's scary to watch. And then you look at Davies 😱. Mind you with all the crying he does you gotta wonder if you want him to compete again.

Pleased for mr. Rea and definitely some great riding by Toprack. Been impressed with Alex ... he just needs to get consistency and the yams have progressed considerably since last season.

Tom Sykes still talks the usual 🤢 mind you

Wheres Alvaro going with the Duke? Is it setup changes or too keen/over riding it?? 3 Kwaks on the podium is a statement of intention :grinning:

BLS

RMS Regular
OP
BLS
Drives
bmw
Be interesting to see if he attacks donnington after 2 off's in succession. Certainly has made things more interesting... however no one had no answer to how he progressed like he did on the sprint race ... with his ability and grunt from the duc it's scary to watch. And then you look at Davies 😱. Mind you with all the crying he does you gotta wonder if you want him to compete again.

Pleased for mr. Rea and definitely some great riding by Toprack. Been impressed with Alex ... he just needs to get consistency and the yams have progressed considerably since last season.

Tom Sykes still talks the usual 🤢 mind you
I think if bautistas pushed harder he will make mistakes, johnnys riding the wheels of the kwak at misano like he did on the Ten kate honda , Alex pushes himself into making mistakes imo but results are coming for him, Topraks a racer and thats great to see,chas just hasnt clicked with the Duke and bautista being dominant on same bike its sure to have an effect on him.
Sykes be better sticking to making n drinking tea lol

dufunk

RMS Regular
So Rea back on top after another Bautista crash, bit of controversy surrounding what happened Sykes after the red flag.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
skyes will always have a gurn!!!
not getting anything re the steward's interview on the grid prior to race 2 ...

surprised he did not give off about rea touching him on the overtake ...

some good battles over the weekend and results wise.

toprack is an interesting dude for sure ... helps that his crew chief is from NI too :grinning:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Aye that was a cracking weekends racing there, good to see JR back on top!

I like Toprak and he definitely has the pace, I just think he's a bit aggressive/on edge when at the front. Like when he's passing the likes of JR, he's always right at the limit, never as smooth and concise as the more experienced boys. No doubting he'll get his first win at some point this year though, and fair play to him.

Good to see Hicky do so well when thrown in amongst them, despite the slight engine issue lol.

Just booked Magny-cours there for end of September, can't wait!

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Toprack is certainly one to watch and no doubt his 1st win is coming and he can only get better as his experience gains

Hicky done well for sure on that ole german scrapper! :grinning:

nice one ... you taking the bike over?
are you doing another round of hospitality?

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Toprack is certainly one to watch and no doubt his 1st win is coming and he can only get better as his experience gains

Hicky done well for sure on that ole german scrapper! :grinning:

nice one ... you taking the bike over?
are you doing another round of hospitality?

I was going to take the bike mate, but wife wants to come this time. And yes, doing the hospitality again, loved it!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
yeeeooowww! :grinning:

wise man ... if i go again i think ill take the hit on a package for sure

Definitely worth it for the money mate, especially when you compare it to the likes of F1 or Moto GP.

Hoping it doesn't snow like in Assen lol

Last edited:

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
great racing at the weekend, Toprack is one for the future.

Who do you boys book hospitality through? Grandstand motor sports?

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
great racing at the weekend, Toprack is one for the future.

Who do you boys book hospitality through? Grandstand motor sports?

Yes mate. Haven’t done the Superbike Lounge, only the KRT one.

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
How did you find the krt one? Value for money they seem great. I was considering doing hospitality for the TT this year but being there the last 3 years now Im finding it hard to see the worth.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
How did you find the krt one? Value for money they seem great. I was considering doing hospitality for the TT this year but being there the last 3 years now Im finding it hard to see the worth.

Really enjoyed it. Was very relaxed in that you get given a badge and can come and go to the KRT trailer itself whenever you want. There’s a couple of pit walks to meet all the riders, you can go to the KRT garage just before any of the sesssions then stay there and watch(don’t let you in while they’re working on the bikes for secrecy reasons lol), full garage tour, good food and snack selection, meet the team, and then just sit wherever you want in the grandstands.

For 350 for 3 days it’s class compared to the equivalent F1 experience, albeit maybe not as glamorous. I’d rather meet these guys than some of the F1 drivers anyways!

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Yea the f1 prices are madness and far less exciting to watch in my opinion. Sounds like great value for money that.

BLS

RMS Regular
OP
BLS
Drives
bmw
Is the championship gone now for him ?
I think it probably is.
That was said about johnny ....anything can happen, tho bautista has a long 7 weeks to get his head together.

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
I cant help thinking Alvaros' head is fkd now and that wont be his last crash.
He's under pressure to perform and claw back the points, which could see him over stepping the mark again.

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
He's pushing to hard, best tactics now would to be consistent and hope Rea mucks up a bit.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
He's pushing to hard, best tactics now would to be consistent and hope Rea mucks up a bit.
At tracks now too that generally don't have runway length straights, it would be unfair to say the Duke doesn't turn well since Chaz found pace, Eugene/Bridewell made it go alright - Bautistas doesn't turn for whatever reason