Wtb Mx5 cloth tombstone front seats

56oval

RMS Regular
As title. I'm looking for some cloth tombstone front seats from an mx5 / Eunos. I can get them across the water no problem but could do without the postage hassle.

What have you got?

Screenshot_20200104-070530.jpg

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155

Tyrone Doran down at Tynan outside Armagh has these...

This is his ebay shop, I've had a few things off him and he's very good at packing things and getting them out.

There is also MX5partsni in Dungannon or Victor/Johnny Babb in Ards who break MX5's.
Davy Cousins of East Engineering at Kirkistown would be worth a shout too as he preps trackday and race cars for the series based at kirky.

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval

Tyrone Doran down at Tynan outside Armagh has these...

This is his ebay shop, I've had a few things off him and he's very good at packing things and getting them out.

There is also MX5partsni in Dungannon or Victor/Johnny Babb in Ards who break MX5's.
Davy Cousins of East Engineering at Kirkistown would be worth a shout too as he preps trackday and race cars for the series based at kirky.
That's brilliant. Thank you.

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval
Going to be doing the same in the T2 aswell
I want the mk1 seats they look more period. Possibly I 'll take the centres out and trim them in hounds tooth.

Iv' e a good pair lined up IF the seller will allow me to book a courier.

They are perfect for a beetle/camper nice and comfy but not too wide.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
I want the mk1 seats they look more period. Possibly I 'll take the centres out and trim them in hounds tooth.

Iv' e a good pair lined up IF the seller will allow me to book a courier.

They are perfect for a beetle/camper nice and comfy but not too wide.
Yes, that's the reason I fancy them at a fraction of the cost of Porsche tombstones

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval
Yes, that's the reason I fancy them at a fraction of the cost of Porsche tombstones
I was down tuning a couple of cars for a friend yesterday and they both had those seats in. Perfect on the cheap looks and comfort 👍

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval
Just grabbed these for 45 quid. Seller was 100% and more than happy for me to arrange my own courier 👍

Screenshot_20200104-180230.jpg

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
None locally then ?

I got a pair of the leather ones a few years ago off Gumtree. Just a case of keeping your eyes open.

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval
None locally then ?

I got a pair of the leather ones a few years ago off Gumtree. Just a case of keeping your eyes open.
Nothing on gumtree at the minute. Mate of mine runs a courier firm and is going to lift them so no brainer. Wanted these specific cloth ones as they don't look too modern in a beetle. Cheaper than putting some covers on beetle seats plus they're actually lovely to sit in. Unlike a beetle seat 😂

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval
@hannakournikova the guy I bought mine from has 3 sets all with runners. I will be looking to ship the lot here if you are interested.