[WTD] 32ft Portacabin

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
Im after a 32ft portacabin or 30ft container or even a trailer box body. Doesnt have to be in fantastic condition as it will be used inside a shed.

Any cheap ones laying around?

Lexx

RMS Regular
Drives
German Scrap
I sourced a Static caravan for a m8 (almost a portacabin), he doesnt want it anymore, I could get you a price if you're interested (should be easy money), sure let me know Its currently sited near Castlewellan.

paddymcc

RMS Regular
OP
paddymcc
Drives
C63
I sourced a Static caravan for a m8 (almost a portacabin), he doesnt want it anymore, I could get you a price if you're interested (should be easy money), sure let me know Its currently sited near Castlewellan.

Any idea what size that is?

TFK in Portadown, Carn Industrial Estate are about the cheapest up this direction and they will deliver

I think i spoke to those guys before xmas. I must give them another call this week as i need to get my arse in gear.

Lexx

RMS Regular
Drives
German Scrap
If i'm back on the roof this afternoon I'll try and get you a photo give you an idea what size it is, its a couple of fields away from here.

paddymcc

RMS Regular
OP
paddymcc
Drives
C63
If i'm back on the roof this afternoon I'll try and get you a photo give you an idea what size it is, its a couple of fields away from here.

Aye let me know the craic Lexx and a price for it too. If its 32ish ft x 10ish ft it should do the trick.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.