WTD: Autosmart Bio Brisk

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Bit of a milk spillage in the wife’s car yesterday🙄

Anyone have some Autosmart Bio Brisk in the greater Magherafelt / Ballymena area today, and I’ll replace it?

If there’s an alternative even, I’m all ears - but it’s the only think I’ve found that works in these scenarios

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Bit of a milk spillage in the wife’s car yesterday🙄

Anyone have some Autosmart Bio Brisk in the greater Magherafelt / Ballymena area today, and I’ll replace it?

If there’s an alternative even, I’m all ears - but it’s the only think I’ve found that works in these scenarios
Suppose that spillage is my fault too? 👀😂😂😂

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
OP
Laundrymike
Drives
T4, S3, Mini

Boksic

RMS Regular
I've g101 in Cushendun here and either me or the Mrs is bringing our teenage asshole to fright night up your way later if you want some of it?

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
OP
Laundrymike
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
I've g101 in Cushendun here and either me or the Mrs is bringing our teenage asshole to fright night up your way later if you want some of it?
Thanks for the offer - really appreciate it, but managed to pick up some of this earlier and fingers crossed it does the job

C9E83AA3-F027-4F62-B2B4-E53104A26635.jpeg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.