WTD: comfy petrol cruiser <£3000

Chris0

RMS Regular
Wanting to see if there is anything I have missed or anywhere I haven’t been looking. Also it seems you boys don’t need too much of an excuse to go hunting the classifieds

Looking a big luxury barge something along the lines of S class or 7 Series

Criteria:
Petrol (lpg is a bonus if it is v8 etc)
Roughly 250+ bhp
4/5 door
Rwd preferred

Wanting something comfortable that can fit the car seat in the back and be quick enough to enjoy as well. I am meant to be trying to save money by downgrading slightly but I couldn’t put myself through driving something boring.

Obviously at the minute UK mainland is off limits.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
I and probs you just missed out on a 745i pretty low miles lpg up at £2500 locally looked the job, much regret

so in summary im offering you nothing but a share of my disappointment haha

Chris0

RMS Regular
OP
Chris0
01 Lexus GS430? Hadn't thought of selling but if I got £3k in my hand I'd let her go.

Tein coilovers, sport alloys. 4.3 V8. Black, 130k miles
Trying to sort out a time to look at another Lexus at the minute.
Pm me a few photos if you get a chance and any more info.

Chris0

RMS Regular
OP
Chris0
Right I’ve the head set on a Lexus LS430 nothing with mental miles or riddled with rust.

Anyone got one or know of one tucked away? Quite a few on the mainland but obviously it’s not the best time to be darting over there

mthompo

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much...
Unfortunately I have sold mine and all hard enough got over here

Chris0

RMS Regular
OP
Chris0
Was tempted by the GS but think I want a LS instead, mainly for the factory air suspension to be honest.

Looked at S class and the likes but for some reason I want to stay with something jap...

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Was tempted by the GS but think I want a LS instead, mainly for the factory air suspension to be honest.

Looked at S class and the likes but for some reason I want to stay with something jap...

If you dont mind a fixer upper theres one on Facebook with airbag issues and high miles but is a nice green colour and only £850 iirc

Chris0

RMS Regular
OP
Chris0
If you dont mind a fixer upper theres one on Facebook with airbag issues and high miles but is a nice green colour and only £850 iirc
Spotted that to be fair. I’d be looking at something with lower miles for a start and hopefully not needing much if anything. Need it to jump in and daily right away to finally get the forester ready for sale

thanks though

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Spotted that to be fair. I’d be looking at something with lower miles for a start and hopefully not needing much if anything. Need it to jump in and daily right away to finally get the forester ready for sale

thanks though

Np, seems to be one of those cars that are just so much more common and better priced on the mainland, unlucky timing

Chris0

RMS Regular
OP
Chris0
What about a Legend? The “new” shape 1 is serious value.
Could be something to look into when lockdown eases over here. They seem rare enough on the mainland nevermind over here.
As said above I might end up looking across the water for a 430 after the restrictions ease up.

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
Please view this ad:

MERCEDES BENZ E500 5.0 V8 AUTO 7 G-TRONIC - BIG SPEC INC PANOROOF - PX MOTORBIKE,

Price: £ 5,495

It's been for sale good while give him cheeky bid.
Please view this ad:

Bargain Chrysler 300c stunning luxury car (READ ADD),

Price: £ 1,200
If your feeling brave

Chris0

RMS Regular
OP
Chris0
Please view this ad:

MERCEDES BENZ E500 5.0 V8 AUTO 7 G-TRONIC - BIG SPEC INC PANOROOF - PX MOTORBIKE,

Price: £ 5,495

It's been for sale good while give him cheeky bid.
Please view this ad:

Bargain Chrysler 300c stunning luxury car (READ ADD),

Price: £ 1,200
If your feeling brave
Don’t think I would stretch that far for the merc even with a low bid.

the Chrysler is a diesel but I’ve never really warmed to them. Are they a bag of ****?