WTD Honda CB200, 250, 250, 350, 360, 400, 450, 500, 550 - 1970s any Condition Or Dominator

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jasper

RMS Regular
As per title, I am looking for a Honda CB from the 70/80s. Any condition, considered, planning to restore, ideally would have all original parts. Can travel to collect.

Would also consider a Honda Dominator NX650 if the price was right.

Let me know what you have interested in most 70s Honda's. I'm sure someone has one of these bikes tucked away in their garage collecting dust or at the bottom of the garden.

Budget around 400/600

Thanks

Dave..

RMS Regular
As per title, I am looking for a Honda CB from the 70/80s. Any condition, considered, planning to restore, ideally would have all original parts. Can travel to collect.

Would also consider a Honda Dominator NX650 if the price was right.

Let me know what you have interested in most 70s Honda's. I'm sure someone has one of these bikes tucked away in their garage collecting dust or at the bottom of the garden.

Budget around 400/600

Thanks
Stick a wanted advert on:
BIKER BUY AND SELL NORTHERN IRELAND NI based

Facebook में लॉग इन करें | Facebook need to join group as it is a closed group.

jasper

RMS Regular
OP
jasper

Dave..

RMS Regular
Thanks, just sent a request to join them both. The VJMC one looks particularly good, but maybe more mainlanders.

Check through the previous searches and there seems to have been quite a few bikes have been posted previously. Similar plans of cafe racer.
I buy all my bikes in England and get them delivered by James at DMT Transport, insured and takes great care of the bike. There are lots of groups on FB for 70/80`s Japanese bikes.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Any interest in a 1987 GPZ 500,and one for parts?

jasper

RMS Regular
OP
jasper
I buy all my bikes in England and get them delivered by James at DMT Transport, insured and takes great care of the bike. There are lots of groups on FB for 70/80`s Japanese bikes.

What does it cost to get delivered roughly from England to Belfast?

Dave..

RMS Regular
@jasper
There was a cheap Honda on VJMC facebook page yesterday (£650),

Aanmelden bij Facebook | Facebook

19601480_774921559347796_854931493821378720_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.