WTD: Leon Cupra R

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
was thinking more local - whole heap of them in england ok. Found a nice one down near london but a local one is always handy!

brendy

RMS Regular
not much chance of any locally mate, unless you phone simon trainor in boucher agnews seat, he could maybe get one brought over if noe are locally available...
Is it for you? the badge snobiness fading? :p

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
pablo said:
was thinking more local - whole heap of them in england ok. Found a nice one down near london but a local one is always handy!

pay me and ill bring it back for you:p

brendy

RMS Regular
pabs theres well over a dozen 2002- cupra rs on there at the moment, it'd take me all day editting the ads and posting them here, ranging from 8 1/2k for a high miler to 13995 for a virtually new one.
Plenty of them already have revo or jabba loaded too :laughing:

karl w

RMS Regular
I'm near sure that i seen one siting in the seat dealers on the Boucher road about 2 weeks ago. I didn't get a good look to make sure it was a cupra R but it had the bumpers and wheels on it was a platinum gray one but i'm not sure if it's still there

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
I know a boy that will part with his for 13.5k. 2005 car with just over 4k miles. U know u want it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.