WTD - MK4 Ibiza Cupra or FR Bumpers + 17 or 18" BBS CH or other wheels WHY?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Il give him a call in a bit and see what he says

Ge0rge

Banned
Aww ****, looks like I'm going to end up paying more for a non-genuine part.

I didnt realise they were that price from sere.

I think I will try return my bumper and order from sere.
you were told where to go in the first post, why ask then dismiss the answer and order somewhere else anyway?

suck it up.

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
you were told where to go in the first post, why ask then dismiss the answer and order somewhere else anyway?

suck it up.

I thought I was getting it cheaper elsewhere until they added in the cost of Northern Ireland delivery plus the cost of the grilles. May be my own mistake, but I wasnt aware that sere offered them at £200 including the grilles.

By the way, im awfully sorry to have annoyed you

Lol

Ge0rge

Banned
lol i couldnt give a toss its just if you had taken my advice to start with you wouldnt be returning a bumper, its no hair off my sack.

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
lol i couldnt give a toss its just if you had taken my advice to start with you wouldnt be returning a bumper, its no hair off my sack.

Lol!

Here did you give it a go at painting your bumper yourself or get it done professionally?

What's the colour of blue by the way? Yours is the same as mine and I've not got a clue what it's called

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.