WTD: S14a

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
yeah clinty's away and has left me the car, was hoping to get a polish at it but weather sucks, i've the log book and keys remotes etc all here so its ready to view

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
so boring standard though def not what jason is after and from what i know, jason doesnt really want to throw money at cars looking at his previous evo's etc. need £1000+ spend on it to get it real fun, lot more really to be propper fun stage 2 with coilovers wheels and a decent clutch to take the abuse be over 2k ontop to do it right.

Dead money.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
yup. But jason wont pay ya the money we talked mate. Smurf, my mate is selling that coupe i text ya about...cash...

Christopher

RMS Regular
Drives
Skyline GTR
i've one i'm hoping to see over in england at the end of the week/weekend, but at the minute things aren't working out moneywise.....
if it doesn't work out for me, i'd recommend it to you.

however its stage 3a, damson, 74k miles.
real nice looking, has all the right stuff (wheels, suspension, brakes), and is well specced engine wise as well.

düb

D
that one on this site, what a bargin, really wont sit long, i'd 'ave it if I wasnt skint!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.