WTD: Tidy M3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jason

RMS Regular
As per title, from 94 to a early evo maybe 97, colour not overally important, no green's and must have leather, no time wasters with CAT D/C cars please, cash waiting for right car

Back archs/bolsters must be tidy

BBSBOY

RMS Regular
From the e36 forum

http://www.e36coupe.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=92596

M3 EVO FOR SALE (wolverhampton)
As above, 96 P. 115000 miles,hpi clear, BMW sh . Oil , plugs and vanos filter just done by me.

Goodyear eagles all round, black leather, Dave F. Gen 5s , HIDs . private plate NOT included. was P694 EOL should come back same.

car3.jpg

car.jpg

car2.jpg

Lack of use, thinking of moving house , nagging Mrs. and 5 month old sprogg! forces sale

PM or email matproud@hotmail.com for any more info.
£5750 .

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
mentions vanos filter has been done, from what i hear on the grapevine, 1k will see a fresh vanos these days

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
yes if u get a bmw mech doing a homer and know someone in bmw to get the parts at cost its not much 1k

rosssei

RMS Regular
know of one may be for sale shortly, light blue, low miles and full Barvarian Service History

ill get back to ya if it goes up for sale!

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
let me know yea...

vanos works on inlet only double vanos inlet and exhaust valve train change or something, like a mini gearbox apparently pretty complicated

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
It was the bolts orginally holding it on i think caused probs, along with wrong oil, filter blocking etc... nightmare!

Cess

RMS Staff
yes if u get a bmw mech doing a homer and know someone in bmw to get the parts at cost its not much 1k

Mate did the VANOS on his M3 and the part(s) were nearly £1k alone (and that was at trade prices) He's a mechanic, so did it all the labour by himself.

His car is tight as a drum now. In fact you might know it. Think he might sell at the right price.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.