WTD : xbox 360 - must have modded firmware

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
ok, some know my 360 **** the bed after 3 odd years and i need a new one.

ive just been let down by a local guy who was to sort me with a flashed console at a decent price but he apparently cant get it to work right so now ive xbox less and i`m not gonna start playing my ps3.... god forbid!!

can anyone recommend anywhere to get one or know of anyone selling one?

if its an old unit i dont want to be paying top dollar as its more than likely gonna RROD me.

as basic as you like, even if its console only

AlanR

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio
You can buy a band spanking new one in sainsburys for £99 arcade and £139 60gb if that any good for you. onlyinstore not over the net

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
cheers, id then have to get it flashed which i honestly cant be bothered doing.

if i absolutely have to ill do that :grinning:

Siilver

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Polo
i would love to do that, plash it my self, there is loads and loads of stuff on the net of how to do it you cant really go wrong

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
too much stress mate, i`m trying to upgrade and jailbreak my iphone from 1.1.4 to 2.1 and i`m sitting here near having a stroke!

i`d rather just buy it already done.

Siilver

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Polo
i loved messing about with my iphone, trying to get it hacked, great fun

bigtrevster

RMS Regular
the new drives take a lot more work to flash,also need to swap the liton drive for an older type and spoof it

JV

RMS Regular
Oliie still sittin on your sofas while typing this , i may have what your lookin for.

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
LOL good man! i`ve wrecked my new one already.... i think its a subtle way or telling me i`m too fat :p

i might have a solution sorted, but if not i`ll certainly give you a shout, but pm me regardless as if it was cost effective i might get greedy and have 2.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.