WTF has just passed me?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
I actually lol'd at those 'sent from' comments, but no idea about the convoy. In fact was a little bit disappointed when I opened the thread as I expected some in car footage of the green goblin

Bryan

RMS Regular
Saw a convoy like that last time Prince Andrew and his missus was over. Quite a sight indead. 5-10 bikers up front and then 2 Range Rovers followed by the Insignia and then 5-10 bikers following behind all heading down the M1.

Ghost

RMS Regular
Looks very good. Sounds even better! Especially when you hear different cars passing with different tones all blending in together. Kinda like a concherto!sp

Bigadamski

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Rod stewart is on in concert tonight!

Heard they was racing to the airport to get the flight diverted!

sent from my cmopture keybaord whilst dirnking setlla artios

StevieC

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Yep that convoy was fairly shiftin when it passed me on the M2. Wonder what model that Insignia is? Looked class and quick! (y)

feltlawrence

RMS Regular
Drives
Too many cars
"

"

Sent psychically to all my followers through the stratosphere and sprinkled with the dust of the stars.

avo5021

RMS Regular
As pointed out earlier, trg exercise/course..

Sent from my morse key using morse code ..- -.- ..--. --.-. "over"..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.