www.ni-motorsport.co.uk

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Right folks i took the head staggers today and started from scratch to redesign my site (sister site of RMS) and this is what i have ended up with. Some is very similar to last revamp but tidier looking in frames etc and the main change is a modified section added to show the car potraits that i take in a nice wee java script viewer, so please C&C welcome as always and hope you's all enjoy!

The change wouldn't have been possible without help and advice from jonny from www.jsa-media.co.uk and steveo from www.modifiedni.com so many many thanks chaps!

www.ni-motorsport.co.uk

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Tis a beast! Very professional lay out. As ive said already, loving the transition between pictures. Silky smooth.

jason Dturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
C2 GT
o yes curry looking well now (y) good job only one thing wrong i didnt see the 1.6 coupe in any of thos pictures :party: well done, wish i had the time to build my site it look's **** at the min well it allways looks crap.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.