www.rallytravel.com

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
Anyone used them?Me and the old man are planning a trip to the Swedish rally next month and they seem to have the most viable package.Anyone used any other companys?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
yes, i too would be keen to know of anyone whos used them before. 2years ago we sorted our trip to wales ourselves, but Catalunya this year could prove a bit trickier.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
think my m8 used them for finland last year but i'll check and see and get any good or bad points about them if he did jonny

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
We went to sweden last year and booked it all ourselves.

Easyjet to Stansted, then RyanAir to Stockholm or just outside it. Hired a car, and stayed in a ski resort!!

cost 350GBP for 9 days, ince flights, car hire and accomodation.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
oh and recommended viewing...

'Colins Crest' , big mad jump.... you get thousands of mad Norwegians at it, great craic. just get their early, bring your fire wood and settle in for the day! lol.

'Sagen Hairpins' or the Sagen stage. right at the end of it, good viewing spot! :grinning:

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
Lyons said:
yes, i too would be keen to know of anyone whos used them before. 2years ago we sorted our trip to wales ourselves, but Catalunya this year could prove a bit trickier.

you can fly direct to barcelona from belfast and accomodations shouldnt be too bad

jonny106

RMS Regular
OP
jonny106
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
RComms said:
We went to sweden last year and booked it all ourselves.

Easyjet to Stansted, then RyanAir to Stockholm or just outside it. Hired a car, and stayed in a ski resort!!

cost 350GBP for 9 days, ince flights, car hire and accomodation.

Cheers.Weve booked it-got one of those coach all inclusive deals.Would have loved to hire a car but im only 20 and dad has a bad heart so cant drive great distances.So the coach is driving us to the stages-i cant wait now :laughing:

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
Cool. you'll love it, we had a great time last year!! totally different from here.

I only drove into a snow bank the once as well....

jonny106

RMS Regular
OP
jonny106
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
Brilliant time-if youve ever thought about going to a WRC round book it now.Ide also recommend this company-very well organised by ex driver Kalle Grundel and a few others.

jonny106

RMS Regular
OP
jonny106
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
RComms said:
dafe to say you enjoyed it then lad! :grinning: where all did you get to?

Didnt get to any of the ones you mentioned i.e. Colins crest etc but we did manage 6 stages in total,service area and the super special.Coach was good craic too-the driver was an ex rally driver-sideways in a 50- seater coach on ice isnt fun :? Was brilliant event tho-trying to organise Corsica already :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.