X Box 360

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

duffmanohhhyeah

Drives
Pug 206
Thinking of selling my X box 360. Premium version 20G hard drive, 2 wireless controllers and 8 Games which are:

Forza 2
GTA 4
Ninja gaiden 2
Assasins Creed
Rainbow six: Vegas
Call of Duty 3
Halo 3
Need for speed pro street

Looking around 160 for it. PM me if interested (y)

mccorrymark

RMS Member
Drives
seat ibiza
bit of advice put up some pics of it on ebay cos u have so little feed back and no photos people might be put of buyin it were as if they see u have pics of it they will be more likely to bid as ur less likely to be a ebay scamer

duffmanohhhyeah

OP
D
Drives
Pug 206
Didnt go on E-bay so still here, cba to relist it. Price dropped again to £200. No offers. kinda need this gone in the next 2 weeks.

AlanR

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio
What is the cheapest you would take.

You can get a brand new 60gb 360 for £139 or the arcade console for £99

duffmanohhhyeah

OP
D
Drives
Pug 206
Cheapest would be 160 to be fair. Sure you can go and get a 60Gb one for 159.99 (cheapest ive seen yet) with 1 game or whatever and 1 controller if you want. But this one sitting here if anyone wants it for 160.

(not chipped or modded and isnt banned of X-box live)

JC3

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
go to www.cex.co.uk/sell/
you can search for all your games on there and accessories and it tells you how much they buy them off you for. there is a store in park centre, ballymena, lisburn and coleriane i think.

edit: i checked it for you, youd get £117 for it cash, or prob about £200 trade in. they dont just sell gaes btw, sell a lot of electricals like cameras and ipods...

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Think everyone is worried about getting the red ring of death and noone seems to be able to sell these second hand

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.