Yam mt09

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

turbopresh

RMS Regular
Drives
yamaha r1
Been off here and realistically more or less off the bikes for a fair while now. Just popped in to say hello. Got a new mt09 a few weeks back in preparation for the good weather and really enjoying it. Anyone about the ards area looking a scoot give me a shout :grinning:

Last edited:

turbopresh

RMS Regular
OP
turbopresh
Drives
yamaha r1
49CF0E88-A3D8-427E-A968-2971CC884BB0.jpeg
4682DC36-A133-42BE-914F-0994111C14CC.jpeg

turbopresh

RMS Regular
OP
turbopresh
Drives
yamaha r1
Cheers slim, I’d read all the hype and watched all the videos before I went to look at one in hursts. They certainly live up to it, don’t think there’s much else out there for the budget and spec. The engine is a real peach, lots of torque just where you want it for cruising the roads.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
nice one johnny . hows life been treating you?... im afraid to take a test ride on one of those incase i like it to much and sell everything i have to get one. they sound bloody lovely that big triple.

turbopresh

RMS Regular
OP
turbopresh
Drives
yamaha r1
Alright fabs, long time. Not too bad at the minute, finished my studies and things are going pretty well tbh. Need to get out for a run sometime soon lad. If you test ride one you will want it lol

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
Alright fabs, long time. Not too bad at the minute, finished my studies and things are going pretty well tbh. Need to get out for a run sometime soon lad. If you test ride one you will want it lol

yeah be good to get a spin out some sunday... i keep looking at them and thinking they would be just the job for a bit of everything.

turbopresh

RMS Regular
OP
turbopresh
Drives
yamaha r1
Thanks guys, had her out for a bit of time on track today. Stiffened everything pretty much all the way up and it’s really helped with the handling on the road and track. Was nice to get out and get better acquainted with her - had to wait to get the first service out of the way. Really should have taken the wee hero blob bits off but they helped keep things relatively sensible with the ocassional reminder from them to take it easy lol

E5591BD0-761B-4CC7-9C81-65638D11B93A.jpeg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.