Yamaha R6

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
Drives
CBR1000rr
So... I took a notion last week to sell the blade... don’t know why... but within 24 hours it was away... so whilst flicking through the internet I came across this Yamaha R6... feb 08 with 2500 genuine miles, one owner from new and absolutely immaculate. It was the colour that drew my eye to it.... so went to London today to get it and on my way home at the minute. Owner hadn’t taken it out of his shed since 2012 as he has joint problems with his hands and didn’t want to sell it. Brand new set of Michelin’s fitted in 2012 and also threw in a set of 2018 Michelin’s included in the deal

Currently a standard bike and only mods are R&G tail tidy and crash bungs and seat cowl. Pegs are removed and box of original parts included

Plans:
Full arrow exhaust system
Gilles rearsets
Quick shifter and Powercommander 5
Service
Possibly tinted screen

7DDCC330-D721-44A9-AF76-9BDFDA78DF63.jpeg

More pics to come this week when I get home and get started into it... stay tuned

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Nice, lovely colour that, don’t think I’ve seen one before

Edit: are they Power RS tyres an all? That’s what I’m going to stick on mine, seem to get good reviews!

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Nice, lovely colour that, don’t think I’ve seen one before

Edit: are they Power RS tyres an all? That’s what I’m going to stick on mine, seem to get good reviews!

Yea power RS tyres- il let u know how they are soon enough.. thanks I love the colour too

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
If anyone knows of a full exhaust or any nice R6 parts please drop me a message

Last edited:

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Lovely bike lad, what made you sell the blade for this?

I didn’t sell the blade for this, I had planned on buying another bike but it wasn’t available when I went to get it. So had a look online and ended up buying this, performance wise the blade will be very hard beat but the r6 is a great all rounder and fun

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Looks great mate never seen one in that colour
Does it feel a little tame compared to the blade?

Yea it seems to be quite a rare colour, it does feel a little tame, but is great fun... especially on back roads. Don’t know how long il keep it as iv already had a few people looking to buy it. Quite fancy a new R1M but strong money

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Looks great mate never seen one in that colour
Does it feel a little tame compared to the blade?

Yea it seems to be quite a rare colour, it does feel a little tame, but is great fun... especially on back roads. Don’t know how long il keep it as iv already had a few people looking to buy it. Quite fancy a new R1M but strong money

warren

RMS Photographer
Looks superb, dont think I've ever seen one that colour either! I really miss mine, the intake howl is so addictive :laughing:

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Matches the forks but think it looks good as is.
So it's a no from me too bud

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
I’m very undecided about the wheels... passed mot today no issues at all... new plate now to decide which to run with

I personally like the small plate but iv a feeling I’d be tortured... few mods to go on this week... il keep this updated

E279D1C9-ADA9-4EEA-93BE-FF470D3F2D88.png

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.