Yamaha R6

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mabb

RMS Regular
Drives
MT10 X5
Lovely wee yoke mate.

Though that’s the first time I’ve heard someone call an R6 a good all rounder lol those things are born to be caned around a track :grinning:

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Thanks buddy

Was going to fit the Austin but took a notion today and ordered the full Yoshi R55 system with carbon tipped can... also got Pazzo levers and zero gravity double bubble... more pics to come soon

C953BFE5-A60D-48E9-9B81-740EF6B39602.png

warren

RMS Photographer
Lovely wee yoke mate.

Though that’s the first time I’ve heard someone call an R6 a good all rounder lol those things are born to be caned around a track :grinning:

Yeah I must say even my R1 feels like a touring bike compared to the R6 :laughing:

BIGDAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
audi a7
Pm me what sort of money you want as my friend wants a new pipe. He has an akraprovic but it's quiet and very long, I have said to him to just chop it but think he would rather get a second pipe and sell the akraprovic.

kristen

RMS Regular
Drives
Meganers250
Dyno center ni be best for map, but I’d recommend a power commander 5 allows you to change multiple things easier without having to re flash ecu every time you make a change, I originally went for a flash on my race bike and ended up just getting power commander fitted

warren

RMS Photographer
That exhaust looks much much better. Still so impressed by that colour too, I thought the white and red in these were the best but I think you might be swaying me.

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
That exhaust looks much much better. Still so impressed by that colour too, I thought the white and red in these were the best but I think you might be swaying me.

Thanks buddy, great wee bike.. don’t think il see too many that colour about which is nice

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Anyone interested in buying the R6, might sell it... I don’t keep bikes long and have something else in mind at the minute, if so mail me

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.