yas marina m4

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Were you stuck in the traffic on the way to Bangor yesterday about 5:30?

Had one of these along side me and I can't imagine there are too many of them around.

ph11mcf

RMS Regular
OP
ph11mcf
Drives
SQ7/ftype v8
Were you stuck in the traffic on the way to Bangor yesterday about 5:30?

Had one of these along side me and I can't imagine there are too many of them around.
not me no

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
with an exhaust they sound even better
must have a nosey at warrens sometime
Can't believe I only saw this now. These need exhausts if you want noise. Downpipes for the extra roar. But they only really **need** springs and spacers IMHO. They're great. Get it down to PMG. Get it coated. Keep it mint. My M4 was still like new when it went.

ph11mcf

RMS Regular
OP
ph11mcf
Drives
SQ7/ftype v8
Can't believe I only saw this now. These need exhausts if you want noise. Downpipes for the extra roar. But they only really **need** springs and spacers IMHO. They're great. Get it down to PMG. Get it coated. Keep it mint. My M4 was still like new when it went.
Would love exhaust but mperformance is 3 grand and you know how much akra is ....theres alot of M tax on them.
Spacers make a difference, lowered looks great but i have quite a slope into garage
I got rear windows tinted and m performance skirt stickers
You can spend a fortune on these cars as you well know lol

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Oh yes...... I know all about the ///M tax for sure. I'd consider spacing it for sure 12 or 15mm all round is perfect. If you've a slope then nah don't even bother considering lowering it. Not worth the potential hassle...... Like having to reverse OUT of an underground carpark in Dublin when you realise your car can't get in. That was fun LOL :grinning:

MPE isn't worth the £3K to be honest. The Akra is a work of art and sounds amazing, bias obviously, but there are some others out there. Get it detailed then worry about things :grinning:

CHARLIE11

RMS Regular
Drives
like a nutta
ok, so I went out for a 'scoot' in this beast last nite. this thing can shift Phil, never mind the accelerator being called the noise pedal, id call it the smile pedal.

thank feck for traction control lol. it kind of made me feel like I was the passenger in this video

6 Min 14 Seconds Bridge to Gantry video

been in a few quick cars over the years, but this is amazing. it goes from 'gentleman to reprobate' in about 1/2 a second. same time next week? lol

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Looking well chum. I hear it from time to time when I’m round stalking the biscuit tin at the parents.
Hope your well (y)

ph11mcf

RMS Regular
OP
ph11mcf
Drives
SQ7/ftype v8
20190826_170232.jpg
20190826_170232.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

zafturbo

RMS Regular
As above.good price on Michelin when I asked other week.need to order 4 but trying not to atm lol