You can't win a world championship in 500m....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
....But you can loose a world championship with just 500m to go :worried:

Will never forget this moment, still feel like crying for Carlos...

D4LY

RMS Regular
Drives
HOME ON A BOAT
Gutted for him, but then again tahts rallying.

J_Mc_G

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza STi / ZX
Nice footage. I remember that well. But one thing I learnt if the footage is right was the back window was already out and the helmet didn't put it through?

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
they had done in a window, but looks like another had been put in lol

richie_mck

RMS Regular
I remember watching that and was totally gutted for the man but it just wasn't meant to be

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
Ahhhhhh, back when the RAC was a real rally and finished with the live run through Margam Park on the sunday......I still remember watching this live at my grannys house. I was absolutely gutted for him and Luis, he would have been a deserving champion that year too.

Sainz and Auriol (y) , what a team Toyota managed to put in the Corollas after coming back from the GT4 scandal.

sideways365

RMS Regular
Drives
X5
He actually still had 60 road miles to do before the actual finish before time cards would have been accepted, but still 500m before stage end :-( most be one of the most memorable ends to a championship in WRC history.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.