Young lads attacked by drunk man

Mac1987

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
This is were a wee bottle of Pepper spray sitting handy in the door card/pocket Comes in Useful, a good dose of it in his face & he'd soon change his tune & be incapacitated.

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
This is were a wee bottle of Pepper spray sitting handy in the door card/pocket Comes in Useful, a good dose of it in his face & he'd soon change his tune & be incapacitated.

Problem is it’s an “offensive weapon”.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Problem is it’s an “offensive weapon”.

And it may not always offend, who you want it to offend. Sometimes it can just irritate and make matters worse. But legally there would be no justification for carrying it in the car.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
And it may not always offend, who you want it to offend. Sometimes it can just irritate and make matters worse. But legally there would be no justification for carrying it in the car.
Unless accompanied with a catching mit and a ball 🤭 I read on the tinterweb

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
You'd need to know what you're doing with it otherwise there's a fairly good chance it'll not go as expected.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
I have a six cell maglite beside my seat incase I break down on a dark road.
Scare them away mate :p
594B58B3-9B81-40C2-A4E9-A7B67696D005.jpeg

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Unless accompanied with a catching mit and a ball 🤭 I read on the tinterweb

pepper spray, mitt and ball.....that'd take a lot of explaining.
I have a six cell maglite beside my seat incase I break down on a dark road.

The reality is, they're not very bright, and slow to use/deploy as a weapon.

A modern cree type torch, even pocket size is faster and more effective. Simply because blinding the attacker is far more efficient, and can be used without needing to get into close range.
And doesnt matter if they're pumped up on drugs...a superbright cree LED shining in to their eyeballs, will soon have them changing their course of action.

Dervhead

RMS Regular
Drives
SEAT
pepper spray, mitt and ball.....that'd take a lot of explaining.

The reality is, they're not very bright, and slow to use/deploy as a weapon.

A modern cree type torch, even pocket size is faster and more effective. Simply because blinding the attacker is far more efficient, and can be used without needing to get into close range.
And doesnt matter if they're pumped up on drugs...a superbright cree LED shining in to their eyeballs, will soon have them changing their course of action.

The problem with that being if you are attacked on a hot summers day at high noon.