Your oldest NI registered vehicle?

areofall

RMS Regular
Just was reading the thread on old NI number plates and wondering who's got the oldest registered new vehicle?

Mine is a 1959 Lambretta with "OI" plate, do have a 1931 Rugde but it wasn't registered here until the 1950's.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Cousin has OIB 2800, was on his first car and has transferred to each new car since.

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Have an IXI plate which I've no idea of age tbh. And a DBZ which is '94ish I think?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I signed up to Reg Transfers years ago for alerts on new IL plates Iain. Theres only a few for sale and no nice numbers from memory. I still get a text every couple of months.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
I signed up to Reg Transfers years ago for alerts on new IL plates Iain. Theres only a few for sale and no nice numbers from memory.

Been keeping an eye myself, yet to meet the mini since with the IL plate :worried:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lol. IL1 is mine when it comes up for sale, so you and your fancy cars can back off :p.

Reactions: IL

areofall

RMS Regular
OP
areofall
I've one really good 2 digit SZ but the car it's on is a real shed of a car

areofall

RMS Regular
OP
areofall
Would take a couple of grand to get her mot again at least, it a morris minor traveller,

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
As per the other thread, I have a landrover with LIA on it, the landrover is from 1972 plate from 1978.

I have several tractors from the 50's and 60's if that counts. would need to dig out the books for the plates tho, can't recite them from memory

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
my 82 puch is ni have a 80 honda too hut cant remember if its on original plate or not.

just got a 83 honda on a cxi is that original or newer?

have a 70 puch with a class plate but think its english not sure tbh

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Given a bit of time I could throw up some good plates cos one of our warehouse's is like a giant barn find. The cars were in great nick but after we had our big fire in november 2000 they got forgot about with a lot more important things to worry about and it's only now with us back up on our feet again that we're starting to do a bit of light restoration work and get them back into some sort of shape. A couple of Northern Ireland registered ones….

Dad's first car when he was 17, 1967 Singer chamois coupe. 4134TZ.

qqcrrp.jpg

1965 jag mk10 4.2 manual o/d, Bought new by a customer of my dad's in Lurgan in 1965, 3 years later his wife died and it was put into storage till dad bought it in the 80's. 989LZ

2nhktns.jpg

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
I've one really good 2 digit SZ but the car it's on is a real shed of a car

1967 is SZ

I have
1961BZ - which is a 1961 MG Midget
5566BZ - 1962 Mg Midget
7843AP - 1962 Austin Healey Sprite
and a 1958 Frogeye in the garage but I don't know the plate for it.
Also have 386KRR which is another 1962 plate

Also a 1959 Mini Seven but I don't wish to post the plate