Your Podcast Questions for Sold as Seen Episode 27

•   
Myself, @Cooper and @Big Pimp are recording again next week - If you have any Q&A questions we haven't covered in previous threads/episodes, throw them in here and we'll do our best to work through them!

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
If you could be sponsored for 1yr to take part in any motorsport in the world what would it be and why?

Reactions: Gaz

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Why are the general standards of driving nowadays so bad? Lack of police presence on the roads and relying on cameras instead?

Reactions: Gaz

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Question more for cooper than anything else.

I remember when you were building your skyline for drifting and @Robert keeping us updated with progress etc. The car was built to such a high standard and obviously to great expense. As such, what made you want to go drifting over other forms of motorsport given the budget would have put you into quite a few different options? Do you think you will ever compete in another form of motorsport? Or once the itch is scratched does that get it out of your system?

I am going to embark on motorsport next year with the mini cup at kirkistown as it looks like great racing on a sensible budget and it’s a life long dream to complete. Will one season get it out of my system or am I opening my life up to an even further need for it once I’ve tried it lol?