Z4M coupe

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Does anyone know of one tucked away or someone that is maybe thinking of selling. Looking something in around 60k miles or less. Black red blue or grey. Full history.
Thanks.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
OP
trev 1515
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
These all seem to have disappeared lol. Even across the water good ones are few and far between. Always the way when I’m looking for one

trev 1515

RMS Regular
OP
trev 1515
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
The holly brook one is perfect, but like everything else they have it’s £3k too expensive

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
There has to be some movement on price, even if you get £1.5k off, if you also take off the price of flights/ferry/fuel to get a car over from England, you're perhaps only £1k higher than what you think it's worth. I would miss the perfect car over £1k, especially when it's on your doorstep.

Get @Cooper to negotiate the deal, he's a master at it! lol

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Man maths, Trevor.....lol

They are utterly fantastic cars, and still underrated. Good luck with the search!

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Wow they have some mad stock in Hollybrook! 66k for an rs2 😂 I might take out a mortgage for future classics as I remember wanting one of them 8-10 years back when they could be had for 15ish

The yellow Z4 vert would suit you @trev 1515 😈😂

trev 1515

RMS Regular
OP
trev 1515
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Don’t like the newer z4, never made a proper M version!
Thinking on a z4m is if I keep it a few years it should still be worth at least what I paid for it. They also happen to be an absolute laugh to drive.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
There has to be some movement on price, even if you get £1.5k off, if you also take off the price of flights/ferry/fuel to get a car over from England, you're perhaps only £1k higher than what you think it's worth. I would miss the perfect car over £1k, especially when it's on your doorstep.

Get @Cooper to negotiate the deal, he's a master at it! lol
A master at annoying people you mean!

Would love a Z4M breadvan!

trev 1515

RMS Regular
OP
trev 1515
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Roadsters aren’t worth as much as the coupe, had a lovely roadster before but has to be the coupe this time

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Really? The roadster would be my choice, but then, I think I’m a hairdresser at heart.

that M engine on full song on a lovely warm summers days, roof down and sliding the tail exiting every junction? Sublime!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Really? The roadster would be my choice, but then, I think I’m a hairdresser at heart.

that M engine on full song on a lovely warm summers days, roof down and sliding the tail exiting every junction? Sublime!

The cab is a lot softer than the coupe apparently, it loses a lot of structural rigidity without the roof. The coupe is an absolute weapon!

trev 1515

RMS Regular
OP
trev 1515
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
The roadster was definitely not soft, I think that only applies to older roadster type stuff. Z4 was designed as a roadster

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
24k is a bit mental to be fair is it not. I seen a breakdown of there sale or return details too, there doing rightly.

Lots cheaper and a year newer.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
OP
trev 1515
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Yeah the Hollybrook one is about £3k too much at least. There is a few across the water but just can’t get away

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
That last one looks the job with full history and one owner. Mot history has a few broken springs but that’s all
I’d sooner a few more mainland miles than a car sold here from new.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
There is an interlagos one sitting in Newtownabbey for months now but I can’t see it advertised anywhere.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
13 grand, bmw history etc again. Prices seem a bit all over

E6E228B9-14CE-4B69-8503-AAAE58F9E8A8.png

C5AD9B48-7417-4FFC-81C8-AC72F9528B1F.png