ZX9R parts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
I have these ZX9R parts lying in the garage gathering dust since I sold my bike engined kitcar so thought I'd see if there would be any interest on here.

First up is a ZX9R 'C' engine - This was believed to be low milage of around 13k but no way to confirm - it was certainly a good going engine but unfortunately it has a gear selector issue, possibly selector fork bent but I never stripped it down as I had an 'E' engine sitting so it was the opportunity to fit that instead. It doesn't come with carbs or ignition coils but has all covers intact etc. £120

From the same engine I have the CDI unit - £25

I also had a ZX9R exhaust from the Carbon Can Company, unfortuantely the sticker has peeled on it and there are a few marks on the inner side but you wouldn't see them when fitted - £25

ZX9R Haynes manual - £5

I think I might have a complete wiring loom sitting as well, if someone was buying the engine for a project and wanted it I'd throw it in.

20160727_210230.jpg
20160727_210323.jpg
20160727_210647.jpg

Reactions: IL
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.