I want to take this opportunity to reflect upon the past year and my involvement with RMS. Since joining the Forum, I have received many varied enquiries all of which I have endeavoured to answer as quickly as possible. A number of Forum members have, as a result of their enquiry, decided to formally instruct me with a view to finding a legal solution to their problem.
There have of course been queries that I have simply been unable to assist with however I have, on those occasions, tried to point Forum Members in the right direction by directing them to someone who can provide advice.
To that end, I thought it would be useful to provide Forum members with an overview of the type of work that my Firm does to enlighten any Members who are just not quite sure what we do aside from injury claims (my niche)!
Boyd Rice Solicitors specialise in four main practice areas:
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Cycling Accidents
- Breach of contract claims
- Hearing Loss Claims
- Industrial disease claims
- Accidents at work
- Trips/ slips/ falls
- House sale and purchase
- Remortgaging your property
- Review of commercial and residential lease
- Matrimonial/ Family
- Ancillary relief
- Proceedings involving children
- Non-molestation and Occupation Order proceedings
- Wills and Estates
- Administration of Estates
- Will drafting
- Power of attorney
Over the next three years, I look forward to building upon the relationships that have developed with RMS Forum members. I do however appreciate that many of you do not know me or have your own Solicitor and hence may be reluctant to contact me out of the blue. My response to that is simple- always pick up the phone and I will do my best to help you out as best I can.
For any reassurance required, please have a look at the comments below left on the Forum by Members whom I have helped out over the past year;
“I would like to say a BIG thank you to Neil @NeilMcG for all his understanding and help for successfully sorting out an issue that has been ongoing for over 4 months causing a lot of stress to me and my family. Thank you Neil, you put a smile back on my face.”
- “Big thanks to Neil for helping out with my accident in December. He helped get a favourable result with something I didn’t even think I’d have a chance of. I also didn’t realise how much control or involvement a solicitor with which I had no previous connection could have so I’d definitely recommend picking up the phone as an alternative to Crash etc.”
- “I would just like to thank Neil and his team for all their hard work over the last 2 months sorting out an issue I had with Trust Ford over the focus Rs I had, Neil was on the ball from day one and always kept me up to date with all that was going on. I would highly recommend Neil and his team with anything you need a solicitor for. “
Lastly, (and very importantly!!) I changed my motor from a VW GTE to a Lexus NX 300H F Sport, silver with red leather interior. The GTE was a superb car for BIK purposes but I wanted something more comfortable for the one hour commute to and from work. The Lexus was a decent option from a BIK point of view when I compared it to other small jeeps. Overall, happy with the change, Lexus now for 2.5 years and then I will be very tempted to go full electric!